When the cashier hold’s up your $20 to see if it’s real
am i the only one who rehearses things i might say in advance? and I don’t mean like my theoretical oscars acceptance speech i mean like what i’ll say to the pizza guy when I answer the door in my pjs
when ur tryin to tell a story but people talk over you
me on the internet: gay
me irl: gay, but quietly
It’s like he catches you looking at him
But instead of thinking you’re creepy
He stares back
Oh wait this is what it’s like to be Cas
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEEEEEEL!
I need this on my dash every time it pops up because of reasons
I couldn’t breathe for a second there
#kind scared but kinda turned on as well
Mackenzie. 15. Montana. Indie music. Welcome to a special part of my mind. I’m white but I identify as Spanish/Walgreens gift card. Sherlock. I follow back 🌸flower child🌸i identify as a walgreens gift card
this is getting out of hand
tries to do things: becomes overridden with anxiety
doesn’t do things: becomes overridden with anxiety
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.